Friday, July 16, 2010

Gossip Girl or Gucci Girl, You Decide

Hey Upper East Siders,

Gucci Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.

Spotted: Chuck Bass back in town sporting new arm candy from Paris. That bleeding heart didn't last long with this new blonde bombshell to heal the wound. Will this new candy be too tart for Blair? Only time will tell.

You know you love me.

XOXO
-Gucci Girl

Ok, I had to. That was just too much fun.

Anyways as you can probably tell I was on the set off Gossip Girl last night where I got to see them filming scenes of an episode depicting Fashion's Night Out. If you don't know I am the biggest gossip girl fan ever. Seriously, I want to be Blake Lively (Serena) and Chace Crawford is my dream man. So being on set was pretty much a dream come true.

Spoiler Alert: Chuck does indeed survive his gun shot from the finale of last season and he has a new girlfriend that he brings back from Paris. She is played by Clemence Poesy from Harry Potter (Fleur). My guess is she won't last long but who knows.

I got to see Ed Westwick (Chuck), Lily, Rufus, and Erick on set filming last night. I am going back for more tonight because I heard that Blake (Serena) and Leighton (Blair) will be on set. So excited! I also have made some friends on the set and they told me about getting cast for a few scenes so you just may see me in an upcoming episode! Enjoy some pics of what I got to see.

Still living in dream world,

Allie





Miss Lily Bass looking beautiful as always 




Ed (Chuck) with his new girl. I'm a Chuck and Blair fan, so I don't like her




Rufus (getting his makeup touched up) and Erick 



Can't wait to watch this episode now



One of the several times we made eye contact. Pretty sure we're in love haha



About to shoot the limo scene



Filming literally right next to me. AHH!




The set in day light. 

More to come. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment